Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Natalia's Spotlight

Monday, DECEMBER 1, 2008
Natalia Jade Fullmer-9 years old-Birthday April 2. This girl is growing up so fast. I was looking at her yesterday and I just realized that she is loosing her little girl look and turning into a raving beauty! I pointed this out to her dad and he looked at her for a moment, frowned, and said "we'll just start feeding her only Twinkies". I thought that might work but I'm not sure it's a good idea to mess with her health. I think we could just lock her in the closet when the boys start calling.

...these are a few of my favorite things (sung like Julie Andrews)....Natalia's absolute favorite food is watermelon! She loves to swim and ski. She also LOVES to sing and play musical instruments....And her favorite person in the whole world...her brother Canyon! I know what your thinking..."Can that be true?!?! I thought it was her Daddy!". Alas yes, he has been bumped down to #2 by this adorable little bundle. I wonder though how long that will last as he grows into the "annoying little brother".

1 comment:

Stacey C. said...

she really is growing up to be beautiful!