Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cindy's Spotlight

Wednesday, NOVEMBER 26, 2008 (apparently the auto date takes effect when you upload the photos, not when you actually post.)

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!! I FINALLY HAVE INTERNET AGAIN!!!!! For those of you who don't know or just didn't realize, I have been Internet poor for 4 weeks because of our recent move. But all went well and we are now settled back in Driggs, Idaho AGAIN.

So on to the Cindy spotlight! First and foremost I love being a mom! My children bring me more joy than I can verbalize. They also however bring me more frustration than I think any human should have to endure (on occasion). But what makes life great is that I CHOOSE to remember and dwell on the JOY!!!I don't know where Joselyn was when we took this picture but I love it so we'll just have to do without her in this one! But just know I love her anyways, and yes I do have one more! This picture is for you Mom, I know you wanted one of Canyon in the outfit from the Azores.
My second love as most of you know are my horses! It's not a close up but here they are in a great picture that includes the beautiful Teton Valley mountains (famous Teton peaks excluded of course). This is 6 of the 8. My personal horse is Justice. He is in the middle looking at me take the picture. Trenity's horse is Moose Love and she is the sweetest (also Justice's mother). Pepsi belongs to Nick. The rest belong to Trenity's dad. They're named Will Power, Tasha, Sunday, Red Dawn, and Lightning Suzie.
Me and my girls just goofing around.

Actually my first and greatest love would be for this goofball right here!! I don't think any other wife ever loved her husband so much!! And that's because no husband was ever so good to his wife! He still tells me every day how much he adores me and spoils me rotten! So to the horror of some of our family and friends (for blush the factor) after almost 11 years we still feel like newlyweds!

1 comment:

Mare said...

Got to love the "moments" as a mother right?! You are such a good mom to your kids and it is refreshing in this world of moms who don't seem to care. Keep up the great example for the rest of us! And hug those kids for us too!