Monday, February 1, 2010











I realize it has been ages since my last update and this one is kinda old too but here is a view of our new hometown of Page, Arizona (Lake Powell). We have lived here for about 9 months now and I have still not updated any pictures from our time here. But these are definately better than a poke in the eye right?
I am enjoying the mild winter. It's a big change from Idaho. We have had some snow but it never lasts long and usually it is in the low 40s. It's sunny almost everyday.
The kids are doing great. Harley just started playing basketball for school. Natalia chose to wait till spring to play softball. Canyon is starting to talk up a storm tho i'm sure that the mom translation is still very much needed, and Joselyn is having a blast playing the new Wii that Santa brought us for Christmas when her sisters are at school and she doesn't have to fight for a turn (don't worry, I got her educational games like Jumpstart Pet Resscue and Big Brain Academy).
Trenity and I are keeping busy with a few new projects. Trenity has a full time security guard job at the Dam and is flying lake tours on the weekends. The flying will pick up to full time again in a month or two when the tourism picks up again. In his free time he is designing a new web site for flight training materials and online ground school courses that he will teach. And that leaves me. I keep busy with the kids of course but I've decided to try my hand at writing, a novel that is. But don't hold your breath it will probably take me 5 years to write it at this rate. But who knows mabey it won't be too terrible in the end.
So that's us for now and hopefully it won't be so long before our next update.
Love, Us =)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Great update! Love how it is much more recent than the one with baby Joselyn. :) It's fun to hear what the kids and you guys are up to.

A novel? You are amazing. How you find time or desire to even think about writing is amazing. What is your genre? Good luck - and don't worry - I'll understand that the wonderful, supportive, sweet sister character is modeled after me...how thoughtful of you. ;)

Cool that Trenity actually gets to fly - since that is what your last few moves were originally for. Such a beautiful area to fly in too.