Friday, January 23, 2009

Joselyn's Spotlight

Joselyn Belle Fullmer. Age 3. Birthday- March 25, 2005.

Jossi is my girliest girly girl! She loves all things princess and baby dolls.
She loves to go swimming, play with her cousin Trevan, take care of her baby brother Canyon, and go to Grandma's house whenever possible!!! In fact she prefers Grandma's (Bergstrom and Fullmer BOTH) to home.
...did I mention she love baby dolls...
...and her brother!!!!!!!!!!!! When Canyon was born I was worried that Joselyn would be the jealous sibling type because she is very much the center of attention type. However she surprised us all by loving that little boy more than anything!

1 comment:

C said...

I love all your spotlights! I love all the pictures! I love the fact that you will be out here in less than TWO weeks and that we will get to meet little Canyon!